Broccoli and Cheese Egg Bake
Deviating from the past few days’ trend of posting about undergarments (apologies if you were looking forward to me delving into ass-less chaps today), here’s a brand new recipe for y’all to test out this weekend! This recipe is easy to make, relatively low-calorie (it’s better than eating a danish for breakfast, at least!), and super delicious… for almost any meal! I made this recipe almost two weeks ago, and I had 1-2 servings of the dish (which has 12 servings in total) for my next 72 hours’ worth of meals.
I have no regrets.
- 12 large eggs
- 1 12-ounce bag of "steam in bag" broccoli florets, steamed (as specified on the bag)
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- pinch of thyme
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163ºC) and spray a baking pan or muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, crack and whisk together the eggs until all of the yolks are broken and the eggs are well-mixed. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking pan or muffin tin and place into the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center of the egg bake has set.
- Remove and allow to cool before cutting into 12 pieces (if using a baking pan), and start chowing!